Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back Pain? Sciatica? Grab This Book Free & Learn What 1000s of People Just Like You Did To Get Their Lives Back


Over on the right you should be seeing a flashy animated graphic for a great new book that was released recently called "The 7-Day Back Pain Cure"...
 
Well, it was written by a good friend of mine, Jesse Cannone. Jesse is recognized as one of the leading back pain relief experts in the world and right now he is giving away FREE copies of this new book.
 
It's not an eBook or anything like that... it's a *real* book and it's for sale on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble - but don't go buy it because if you go to his website right now you can get a free copy. You just pay a small shipping fee...
 
But it gets even better... a portion of your shipping fee is donated to one of two great charities: Habitat for Humanity or Kiva.org - you choose.


Not only is the book fabulous, but he's done such a great job in taking complicated issues like back pain or sciatic pain and the many things that cause them, and broken it all down into an easy to read and understand book.

I found it very eye-opening and I have already made many changes to my daily routine: from how I sit, to what I eat (or don't eat), to how I exercise and more... and I don't have back pain! But I DO want to prevent it. Just as importantly, I have family members who I’ll be giving a copy of this book to ASAP.

What I like most about the book are the "7-Day Action Plans" that he has at the end of the book... so based on your situation or condition, you choose the action plan that's best for you... then all you have to do is follow the steps. For example, if you have a herniated or bulging disc, then use that action plan.... Neck pain? Page 172... Sciatica? Page 178.

So, if you suffer from any type of back pain, I highly recommend you go grab yourself a free copy of his book now... And if you get to his website and they are out of free copies, I'd go buy it on Amazon... it's that good!

I'm sure you'll find it as helpful as I have, especially if you are in pain now.
 
Peace and Victory Over Pain,
 
P.S. If you don't have back pain or neck pain etc, but you know someone who does, like I do, please be sure to share this post with them... I'm sure they'll be thanking you over and over for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment