Friday, July 23, 2010

Simple Stretch Eliminates Sciatic Pain in Seconds (Revisited)


I shared the link to this cool little video before, but THIS time I've been able to actually embed it right here so you can watch it immediately.  I actually had my Mom watch this video about 2 weeks ago - even though she's let "busyness" stop her from doing this stretch EVERY day, she's still reported remarkable pain relief so far as well as some flexibility returning. 

So if you're suffering from pain anywhere in the hips, thighs and/or buttocks, try this out daily for a few days and feel some of that persistent sciatic pain fade away. Feel free to share this video post with friends and family who need it. And please leave a comment when you do it now or come back later and let me know how it helps. 

Look on as Jesse Cannone, CFT, CPRS, MFT, Co-Founder of The Healthy Back Institute demonstrates an easy, simple stretch that can eliminate sciatic nerve pain in mere seconds. Then for way more info, grab a free copy of their official Sciatica Advisory: "Eliminate Your Sciatica in Just Days". I wager you'll be glad you did.

Peace and Victory Over Pain,
Jevaughn Brown

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. sciatica inversion table therapy

    ReplyDelete