Saturday, January 15, 2011

How to Eliminate Muscle and Joint Pain Fast

I don't know about you, but when I hear the laundry list of side effects that rattle on for what seems like an eternity after the commercials, I wouldn't dare take a prescription (or even over the counter for that matter) pain reliever...


The side effects are often worse than the pain you're taking it for... who wants to trade a sore back for diarrhea, headache, risk of stroke or death???


Case in point, just a few days ago the FDA has come out recommending that drugmakers limit the amount of the main ingredient acetaminophen in prescription painkillers (but it is also in over-the-counter drugs like Tylenol) in an effort to save lives. Accidental overdoses cause hundreds of deaths mainly from liver failure in the United States alone every single year...


So, I wanted to tell you about an all-natural way to eliminate pain... 


A few months back, one of my customers wrote in to ask if I had any recommendations for her...


She said her joints were so painful she could hardly exercise any more... she was gaining weight and feeling frustrated and depressed.


Aside from some stretches I told her to try, I also mentioned that she should try this all-natural pain relief product I learned about awhile back. Unlike lots of people, she actually did as I suggested and she recently emailed me and said that she hasn't felt this good since she was a teenager!


Anyway, the product is called Heal-n-Soothe and it was created by a friend of mine and fellow health and fitness expert, Jesse Cannone... and he has agreed to allow me to actually give away full, 90-count bottles to my customers... This is a real, $59 value, FREE to you... 


If you are suffering from any type of ache or pain I highly recommend you try this product.


Click Here to Request Your FREE Bottle


Not only is it super effective at reducing pain and inflammation naturally, but I myself, and many others have found that it reduces muscle soreness and allows me to recover from strenuous workouts faster than normal.


But don't wait even a second because Jesse told me he only has 1000 bottles set aside to give away for free and as you can imagine, they are going to go very fast.


Be sure to let me know by commenting below how well it works for you once you've tried it.


Peace, Victory and Freedom from Pain,


Jevaughn Brown


P.S. Click here to request your FREE bottle right now before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment