Sunday, February 20, 2011

Last Chance to Join 201,578 People "Tapping" Their Troubles Away At This Amazing FREE Online Event

I have a really important "last chance" reminder for you…


You've probably heard about the 2011 Tapping World Summit from a dozen places by now.


Everyone is talking about it and with good reason...


This event teaches a phenomenal technique known as Emotional Freedom Techniques or "EFT" and it's
100% free to attend online.


Last year 130,981 people attended this event without paying a dime and received unbelievable information.


And this year there has already been over 200,000 new people register for the event which starts on February 21st.


But that's not what this reminder is about..


What you might not know is that because of the amazing feedback from the pre-event video series that featured Jack Canfield, Bruce Lipton and Cheryl Richardson the producers of the event decided to do something really special…


They're making all three videos and the remaining 7 videos in the series available for viewing or download as a special bonus for those that upgrade to the special gold or platinum access for the event before the event starts.


So let me explain what that means…


The event itself is and always will be 100% free to attend during the 10 days of the event.


The producer of the event Nick Ortner always stresses that this event is first and foremost a free event that also has upgrade options for those that choose it.


So here's what an "upgrade option" means…


If you want to own the recordings, or the companion workbook, or the transcripts or any of the regular audio bonuses and the special pre-event video bonuses you'll need to upgrade to the gold access (all digital download) or the platinum access where you get the printed workbook and 22 CD's mailed to your door.


So what I want to remind you of today is simply about this upgrade option because of the special pre-event bonuses that disappear on the 21st…


These videos include over 7 hours of video with experts Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Bruce Lipton, Cheryl Richardson, Joe Vitale, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Carol Look, Patricia Carrington, Carol Tuttle and Dawson Church.


They're all extremely powerful videos that are worth watching.


And since there's a six month money back guarantee there is zero risk involved in upgrading today.


To learn more about the this upgrade option (and to register for the event if you haven't yet) just click on the link below:


http://sciaticstretches.blogspot.com/Last_Chance


Whether you decide to upgrade or not I want you to consider one important recommendation…


Please make sure to at least attend the event online when it starts on February 21st.  EFT is a powerful technique that can have a life-altering impact on your life but it's up to you to show up at the event.


I look forward to "seeing" you there.  :)


http://sciaticstretches.blogspot.com/Last_Chance


Peace and Victory,
Jevaughn


P.S. - Here is some of the feedback from last year's event just to give you an idea of what people thought…


"What a wonderful ten days!  I need to tap on withdrawals from missing the interviews.  Jessica was a fabulous interviewer, asking just what I wanted to know at the right time."
-Suzanne Wright - Oregon, USA


"I hope you guys can somehow hear the thunderous applause that is surely circling the world for you right now.  This was a DYNAMITE event, and this grand finale with Jessica today was just fantastic. You guys are the absolute best, you have given phenomenal gifts here with each presentation, and may you receive a thousand blessings in return. EFT has never come alive for me the way you've made it do in these last ten days. I am very, very grateful, and yes, I will keep tapping and will tell you what lights come on, what doors open in the coming months."
~With much love, Natasha Suter - Ithaca, New York


"This trip has been amazing. I am so thankful that you gave me the opportunity to be a part of this, and I will continue to tap – and maybe take an education in EFT later on.  Fantastic.  A few weeks ago I tapped on hip pain, and it disappeared within a couple of minutes!!? Every session have been useful to me, and I will look more into it (I have written it all down) when I finish my education in September. Jessica's 40 day tapping challenge will be done. Her “mystery bonus audio” was a special experience.  It helped me see a lot of experiences/feelings to tap on."
~ Merete - Bodø, Norway


"OMG! That summit was amazing! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you! I knew about EFT from when I was in LA but I now know so much more and I had ah-ha moments almost everyday! especially the one series about Highly Sensitive People- which I found out I am and have been beating myself up about it forever!  Now I know how to tap for it and realize its a blessing to be so connected to my feelings and intuition!


"I loved, loved, loved the whole series! you are so kind to put all of this information out there and for free- I know this is huge for me and for the world! I can sense huge changes a-brewing! I kinda miss it already! Tell Jessica I am doing the 40 day challenge...this is exciting...who knows where I will be in 40 days! Thank you again!"
~ Love, Christine en route to New York City, NY USA


http://sciaticstretches.blogspot.com/Last_Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment